About Woburn Art Gallery
Woburn Art Gallery opened in March 2018 when a group of ambitious artists wanted a place where they could display their and their peer’s work. The group has changed somewhat but is now primarily manned by Irene Foster, Lisa Campbell and latest member, Tim Hagan as well as a handful of other volunteer artists.
Most of the work exhibited is by artists local to Buckinghamshire and the surrounding counties, that being where our gallery is based, but we occasionally take work from lands further afield.
To keep things fresh we regularly update our exhibition, with some work removed, some artists leaving and some new artists and work appearing. So, if you have visited before, you may well find something new and interesting on a return visit.
We also host and organise workshops for aspiring and experienced artists. You can find out more about our workshops here.
What's in our exhibitions?
- Ceramic vases, pots, animal models, raku work and clocks
- Glassware such as candle holders, dishes, coasters and garden features
- Sculptures from bronze, resin, wood, wire, and lamps made from old machinery
- Wood turned bowls and pots
- Jewellery, mainly silver
- Cards, all based on paintings by our artists
- Phone cases